Audio visual Workshop on Intensive Short Term Dynamic psychotherapy 23rd/24th Jan 2021
(ALL SEATS FOR THIS WORKSHOP ARE FILLED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A SIMILAR WORKSHOP IN MARCH 2021 PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO TALKTIMECLINIC@GMAIL.COM)
Maximum number of Participants 8
This workshop is open to psychotherapists following any theory of the mind
Last date 20th January. First come first basis.
Faculty Dr. Sonaa Kakar MD
The aim of the workshop
- To introduce the function of Defenses and Anxiety in perpetuating self- sabotaging behaviors and psychopathology (Somatization, depression, addictions etc.)
- To introduce effective tools to quickly build an alliance in the first meeting with patients
- To practice these tools in the group setting with Skill Building Exercises
- Learning skills to work with highly anxious patients. Identifying symptoms and cause of anxiety and helping patients learn how to regulate Anxiety .
- To introduce the technique of Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy through actual recorded therapy sessions
What the participants will learn by the end of the workshop.
- Develop skills to keep an effective focus in therapy
- Develop skills to quickly build an alliance with the patient
- Basic Theory and Practice of Short- Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
16 hours including breaks.(9 am till 5 pm)
Contact: 9100221111 email : email@example.com
No cancellations or refunds