Skill building workshop to work with patients who present with very high anxiety- 14th Feb 2021
This workshop is open to psychotherapists following any theory of the mind
Last date 12th February. First come first basis.
Faculty Dr. Sonaa Kakar MD
The aim of the workshop
- To introduce effective tools to quickly build an alliance in the first meeting with patients who present with high levels of Anxiety .
- To identify symptoms and cause of anxiety and help the patient Regulate it
- To practice these tools in the group setting with Skill Building Exercises
- To learn symptoms of anxiety and its regulation in the therapy room using Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy, moment to moment through actual video recorded sessions of patients
What the participants will learn by the end of the workshop.
- Develop skills to keep an effective focus in therapy
- Develop skills to quickly build an alliance with the patient
- Basic Theory and Practice of Short- Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- How to work with Patients who present with very High Anxiety
8 hours including breaks.(9 am till 5 pm)
Workshop fees is ₹ 3000/- which is to be transferred via
1. NEFT to : “SONA KAKAR” , Account Number : 159959403334 IFSC : INDB0000320 Bank Name : IndusInd Bank
2. Googlepay : UPI ID: centreforemotions01@okaxis
Please send a screenshot on whatsapp of the NEFT or GPAY to +91-9100221111
Please put the NEFT/GPAY details in the form while submitting.